Delivering assurance, IT security, incident response and protection for Australian businesses from the growing array of cyber threats.
Is Your Business Prepared for New & Emerging Cyber Threats?
IT security breaches cost Australian business $29 billion per year in the form of losses in revenue, decreased profitability, fines & lawsuits according to research conducted by Frost & Sullivan.
Cyber Attacks Are Costing Companies
The Most Prevalent Cyber Security Threats over the Next Three Years:
- Zero-Day Attacks
- Cloud Data Leakage
- Mobile Malware
- Targeted Attacks
- SQL Injection
The Top Five Areas of Increased Cyber Security Spending by Organisation Are:
- 52% Network Defences
- 50% Endpoint and Mobile Device Protection
- 47% Data in Motion Defences
- 50% Data at Rest Defences
- 46% Analysis & Correlation Tools
Protect Your Brand & Your Bottom Line
Cogenesis has over 15 years’ experience in securing Australian businesses against cyber threats, working with security vendors, government agencies (ACMA, CERT), and the white hat community to apply the most effective multi-layer security defences available.
Cyber Security Services:
- Documentation and Creation of an Organisational Security Policy
- Threat & Cyber Risk Assessment
- Vulnerability Scanning Infrastructure and Applications
- Network Defence
- Workplace IT Security Awareness Training
- Monitoring, Alerting and Management
- Remediation of Intrusion
Small to medium business are particularly vulnerable to cyber incidents.
Cogenesis cyber security risk management gives business continued assurance that critical areas of the organisations security posture are being managed appropriately and that you have visibility and documentation to understand the risk as it relates to your business.
Industries experiencing the highest incident rates:
- Small to Medium Business
- Retail & Manufacturing
- Financial Services
- Charity & Not for Profits