Our team works with you to build a secure and managed cloud solution that fits your business requirements
What is Cogenesis Cloud Hosting?
Cogenesis Cloud Hosting is an Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) solution that is built to create customised environments for your compute needs. Whether you are looking to transition processor intensive applications, provision storage to keep up data growth, replace aging onsite servers, or creating a disaster recovery solution, our team will design a solution that works with your requirements.
The Cogenesis Cloud Hosting solution is a managed service which means we will implement the systems and ensure connectivity with your existing environment. Whether it is a full or hybrid cloud solution our team of datacentre engineers manage and monitor the infrastructure 24/7 so you don’t have to.
Why Cogenesis Cloud Hosting?
Cogenesis delivers an end-to-end cloud hosting solution
- A managed service from design, to implementation and support
- Reliability; core services run on higher quality hardware in the datacentre
- More flexible and mobile – securely access your data from anywhere
- Scale and Agility – virtual servers can be added dynamically or even temporarily without hardware purchases
- Reduces power consumption
- Improves recovery time in the event of failure
- Removes large capex expenditure
Hosted hardware is continually upgraded – 0 cost infrastructure upgrades
- Enhanced physical security of server equipment
- Improved security – know where your data is at all times
- 24/7 monitoring and alerting
- Reduces support cost while increasing uptime