An IT Audit by Cogenesis delivers a clear view of the state of your IT services and systems.
How Effectively is IT Supporting Your Business Operations?
The rapid change of technology, and often end-user driven approach to innovation and IT consumption, means your systems are moving at a faster pace than ever before. The dynamic nature of IT in your business makes it hard to keep up and ensure your systems are moving in the same direction your business is, that new risks are being identified, compliance is being met, and that your resources are allocated in the right areas.
An IT audit by Cogenesis provides you with the information you need to make tactical decisions around technology and your business. We deliver a clear, independent, end-to-end report on your systems and processes to help the organisation identify shortfalls, risk and IT budget allocation requirements.
An IT audit can be tailored to your organisation and will generally entail the following:
- Evaluating server and desktop hardware
- Determining network configuration
- Reporting on security configuration
- Reviewing system policies and documentation
- Reviewing industry compliance
- Assessing cloud configuration
- Identifying backup and disaster recovery practices
- Vendor and service assessment
- Evaluating IT team maturity level
- Confirming licensing compliance
- Reviewing policies and manual procedures
- Cost reduction assessment
Can an IT Audit Help You?
Not sure if you need an IT audit? COBIT provides a great framework which can help you identify IT is supporting your business in an optimal manner.
If you can highlight breakdowns in this feedback loop or if any aspects are unclear to you, then you will find value in engaging Cogenesis to perform an IT audit.